Monday, June 14, 2010

Kiera Shannon's Baptism

We recently had the honor of being asked to be Godparents to Kiera Shannon Yerton (Nick and Tory Yerton's daughter).  Being a Godparent is such a serious responsibility, and we are thrilled to be in that roll for Kiera, I hope she is able to get the same fullfillment from her faith as Eric and I have in our own. 

We drove out to L.A. for the event where she was baptized in the same church that Nick and Tory were married in.  It was such a beautiful ceremony and you would have thought it was a wedding with as many friends and family that came to the service. . . I love it.  Here are a few pics of the day.




2 comments:

  1. What an amazing honor. I love the photo of Kiera looking up at Eric, and also the one of her planting a big one on Owen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent Tory the link to all the photos I took from Kiera's baptism. I am sure she will forward it on to you, but if not just give me a holler: christina.dely@yahoo.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete