Friday, April 22, 2011

Me and my friends

The girls and I have changed our walks to start from one of our houses so that we can have a little playdate afterwards.  Then Owen comes home and CRASHES for like 3 hours, its awesome!
Sammy, Findley and Owen


Kellan and Owen
Watching these boys together figuring things out is hilarious!  I hope we are able to keep up the schedule because I have them most incredible time with the girls on our walk and then just watching the babies explore their world and learn that there are other little people to play with:-)

1 comment:

  1. Michael & I are dying together right now, and cuteness is oooozing over us after seeing Owen & that adorable, curly hair!! I haven't seen him since his baptism, and he's changed so much- looking like such a BIG boy! Hope to see you guys soon....

    ReplyDelete