Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend with your families.  Here in P town, Owen woke up to an Easter suprise.  For us it was a mini preview of what Christmas is going to be like this year.  He was so excited to see those baskets full of goodies!  We woke up early and went to mass at 9 with the Cooneys, which was outdoors and perfect for little ones, and then headed over to their home for brunch afterwards.  Bri made these super yummy eggs with basil and zucchini, and then a potato hash with steak in it, it was to die for, she also made bread, scones, and red velvet sanwiches.  I contributed with some easter egg cake pops (what else:-), a tall stack of crepe (courtesy of my new crepe pan from my mom . . . . love it), and my sister made cinnamon rolls.  Owen and Kellan both had a lot of fun until they began to turn back into pumpkins around 12:30 so we headed home for a nap and Eric and I joined him, it was heavenly and lasted 3 and a half hours!!!!  Then we headed over to our friends The Gages for afternoon treats.  We got there just as Angela was setting out the desserts, icecream cake, more cake pops, cupcakes among other things.  Owen was right at home with everyone there, and found a cool riding toy that Ava also wanted to ride . . . . the same one:-)  So she climbed on in front of him, and you can see what he thought of that below:-)

All in all a fantastic day, and we all slept like ROCKS that night!



My very own frying pan!

Curls DON"T like hats! . . .no, this is not what I wore to Church!

Dynamic Duo!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the tie, LOVE the curls- I need to smooch that little guy very soon!
    Happy Easter, Damkos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete