Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where have I been!

Each day that is going by I am feeling more guilty about not posting in so long.  And then I start to get overwhelmed at everything I have to catch up on!!!!  Does that happen to you?

We've been to a Christmas themed birthday party, a beautiful baptism, we had the NICU reunion picnic which was awesome, we've been up to Flag for another football game and out to California and back for Thanksgiving. . . .whew!

I KINDA feel like we may be getting back to normal, just in time for December to take us for a wild ride!

Oh yeah and Owen popped his first tooth!  Right on Thanksgiving in fact!  Poor baby has NOT been sleeping well and I can see the second tooth so it will be a few days at least before I can count on continuous sleep. . . but I don't mind.  Last night in fact I almost started crying because he's big now.  He doesn't fall asleep as well in my arms and I feel as if my days of holding him as much as I want and rocking him while he is sleeping are numbered, and I haven't gotten enough yet, so I go to him when he cries because some day he won't need me in that capacity anymore and I don't want to wish I had done it more.  The funny thing is that when he cries on the monitor and I don't start for his room right away both of my dogs start down the hall and then look at me like aren't you going to do something?  And I thought if all 3 of our instincts are saying go to him . . . we can't all be suckers:-)  Ooh, I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment