Friday, November 12, 2010

Big Steps


Getting ready for tent city someday (J/K)

How cool are these babylegs?
So, Owen can crawl for sure, but he would much rather walk, to my dismay since his brain and his body are still in two different places developmentally!!!!  My poor little baby's face has bruises and scratches, I hope I am able to keep him from getting anymore!  I went to the grocery store on Tuesday and I was scared they would take him away from me.  Since I have already had my experience of "Is that YOUR baby?" . . . . .my mom can appreciate that:-)

1 comment:

  1. K, lots to say here...
    LOVE me some Babylegs! (don't forget, you can get them cheaper @ Hissyfits.)
    The stand-alone mustache blog background is the BEESSSSTT! Haaaa Reminds me of the adorable onesie you made, which we get TONS of compliments on, by the way.
    Are you for REAL, that someone actually asked you that about Owen being your baby? Were they blind or retarded (or both?) He is your CLONE. All you have to do is look at his eyes!
    Last, but not least- that is AWESOME he's cruising around so well, and he'll get more coordinated with practice.

    ReplyDelete