Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!!


Our friends The Gage's invited us up to their neighborhood in north Scottsdale for Owen's first trick-or-treat fun.  For us it was the first evening where you knew fall was actually here. . . . I'm not saying it was cold, but there was a little chill in the air. 

I love that Owen and Giovanna are holding hands and Ava is trying to run out of the picture.  We are missing a cheerleader too!  (Herding Cats I tell ya)


Anyway, we had so much fun and Ava and Owen rode in their strollers around the neighborhood while the rest of the children went for candy.  The neighborhood is so beautiful, for me it was like a home tour.  Owen and Eric even got a little candy "for the baby". . . . . . By the way, you can really score in that neighborhood, I have NEVER seen people so generous with candy and TONS of full size bars!  Lucky kids:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment