Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Things I am CRAZY about

1.  Getting Owen up for the first time in the morning.  He is always so happy to see me, and has been announcing his readiness to get up by blowing rasberries as loud as he can:-)  He is also sleeping on his side which is so adorable.
2.  Dressing up for Mass.  I love love love getting dressed up to go to church.  Here people will go to mass in t-shirts and shorts . . .. . .I will never understand that.  In Barcelona there are armed gaurds checking to make sure ladies shoulders are covered, and you can't even enter Vatican City as a man if you don't have trousers on!  I think that is one place where we should still have a little formality.

3.  TrueBlood.  I am devastated that the season finale is in two weeks!  This is the BEST vampire story EVER.  (And I love Twilight)

4.  Etsy.com.  I don't need to explain if you've been there!

3 comments:

  1. You gotta get on the Six Feet Under, lady! It will take all your True Blood worries away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he is blowing rasberries!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were into True Blood. I've been wanting to talk to someone, besides my Hubby, about what's going on. I am so Team Eric and he better make it out alive.

    I don't go to church but when I did we always dressed up and showed our respect. Sometimes I wish my Eric was religious so that we could go to church as a family.

    Well rested babies are the best especially in the morning.

    ReplyDelete