Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day.  First Owen slept in until 8AM!  My sister Remie spent the night, and we all went up to North Mountain for Owen's first hike.  It was a hard workout, but really fun.  I didn't realize how heavy the weight of Owen and the stroller would feel while pushing up hill, but it felt good.  I made Eric take the stroller down, because I was scared I would trip and let go of it. 

It was such a beautiful day here in Phoenix, we couldn't help but want to be outside.   My sister gave me a wonderful cupcake decorating book and I am really looking forward to experimenting with them in the next few weeks.  The big present was a B.O.B. revolution jogging stroller that I have had the pleasure of using for the past couple of weeks.  I am so glad to be out running again even if it is only for a few more weeks until the weather becomes a little less forgiving.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Here are some pictures of our day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!
    That stroller looks awesome, and so much better than going to the gym- since you get to be with Owen AND burn some calories! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.-
    Can you please text/blog me where you found those cool shirt/wrap/sling things?! Those seem so much more comfy than others I have seen, and I want to try this with Nixen. I really only wore Camden in the Bjorn, but it wasn't as bonding. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete