Wednesday, December 23, 2009

From Mom to Dad

Here is a text I found from myself to Eric on the day Owen's pic line was removed.

Boys are good I am pumping then going to hold owen before his round. Sue said I can do kangaroo care with liam tonite if she is not flexed down. Owen is at a rate of 28 and liam is at 26, owen's pressure is down too. They started adding calories and he is tolerating it well may move up to 24 from 22 tonite. Pic line is out, he is line free!! Also if he self extubates they will let him try on his own! (I told him to leave that tube the f alone!). The echo is not back on liam yet, no bradies since the one documented by kim, still doing well with his Q6 feeds both have gases at 5 I think. Dr McGill said liam is doing great, goal is to extubate and let him grow to 2.5K and then go in and fix him up. I think that is it for now I will call you after rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment