Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Can it please be Fall?

This weekend I put up my first fall decorations, I'm hoping that cooler weather will follow . . . . . except this week it is supposed to top out at 115:-(  Oh well, I'm bringing out the fall decor anyway I know I'm not the only one out there:-)

I made these wreaths in January they are normally all white and ivory flowers that I got at Michael's for 50% off, and I just add accents for the different seasons.  There is more red than I would normally do for fall, but it goes with the theme for Owen's upcoming fall birthday so I left the red up from July 4th.

1 comment:

  1. they are so pretty! i can't wait to bust out with my halloween wreath that i made last year! it took forever and i only had it up for a month...fall couldn't come any faster!

    ReplyDelete