Friday, September 2, 2011

Finally September

I'll admit, I put up all this decor 2 weeks ago:-)  I couldn't help myself, fall means so much . . . . my husband's birthday, my birthday, my son's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving all leading up to Christmas and our new baby's birthday!





I think that I will make a table runner for fall, I found some dark brown fabric and I have a bunch of burlap so maybe over the next few weekends I will take that on so I can bring some more texture and warmth to this table.

Middle pumpkin is soooo pretty in person all silvery in some light and gold in others, I love it! (a gift from my sister in law)



I love the colors for fall, everything is so warm!  I can't wait to go get my pumpkin candles for the season, its almost time to start baking!


This mirror needs a wreath for sure and maybe some cool letters or a framed sign for the table?

No halloween stuff out yet, that waits until October:-)  I'm already gearing up for Owen's 2nd birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your fireplace and how it is always decorated. I don't care if we live in AZ, I need a fireplace too!
    Everything looks beautiful, and I'm a BIG fall fan myself. I always get the ITCH to go somewhere about NOW, to see the changing of the leaves (northern CA, Chicago, anywhere!) I always love when football season rolls around, and Starbucks starts carrying their Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins...although this will be my 2ND year without them. A girl can still dream. : )

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete