Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Big Announcement

The shirt says it all, but for those of you still guessing, we are expecting another little bundle around Christmastime.  I am 16 weeks pregnant which explains my dissapearance from the blogger world as the idea of typing on a computer was enough to send me to the toilet wretching:-)  Snuggly in my second trimester I am feeling physically a lot better, but I fear that the emotional turmoil of my last pregnancy will be a shadow in my mind at least until I get past 28 weeks, so if you pray, please pray for our family that my body will hold this pregnancy till its proper due date!  There is only one baby in there so that I'm told should help.  I also start some hormone therapy to prevent preterm labor and biweekly cervical length checks starting this coming Wednesday (I'm hoping to get a quick peek at the sex too!)

4 comments:

  1. congratulations and keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats to you guys! We are expecting as well, 24wks today. I wish you a long healthy pregnancy!! Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, Damkos- so excited for you guys! Very happy to hear of a healthy pregnancy, and of course we will keep you in our prayers.
    Owen looks like such a BIG BOY. I have to say, one of my most memorable moments when Nixen was born, was seeing Camden parade into the hospital room and give him big smooches! It was the moment I had been waiting for, while adding to our family. It was priceless, and I'm equally excited for the growth of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news!!!.. Definitely will keep you guys in our prayers..

    ReplyDelete