Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pathetic little me

I cannot BELIEVE how long it has been since I posted.  I am embarrassed.  I sincerely hope that the rest of this year is filled with much more regular updates!!!  Since December we have just been on the move for real!!!  We traveled up to NoCal (Livermore) for Christmas, Owen had his very first plane ride.  He did awesome with the help of half a bag of yogurt melts :-)  He spent his "1st" Christmas out of the hospital and boy did he enjoy it.  He is the beloved of many if the gifts he received are any indication.  After spending some time with my side of the family, we headed down to SoCal and celebrated a belated Christmas with Eric's side of the family.

Then we headed back to Phoenix for New Year's and to pack up the rest of our house.  Yes we moved!!!!  We got the keys on January 7th, and since then it has been a mad rush to clean (since it was filthy) and paint before we moved our furniture in on the 15th (with a lot of help from a group of very very close friends).  I did not get the painting complete before the 15th, but with my faithful younger sister coming over nearly every afternoon during the week after work to babysit a very rambunctious baby I got it all done in time for Owen's baptism on the 5th of February (more on that later). 

Owen and Emma at dinner together

A "smaller" Christmas at the Ze house

Owen's first swing ride . . . . very enthusiastic
The new house

No comments:

Post a Comment