Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday Night Mass

Lovely service tonight plus lots of treats afterwards.  I love that our new church has tons and tons and tons of babies and kids that all stay in church during mass.  I love it, I love it, I love it.

There is something very special about going to church in the evening, I don't know what it is, but I love it.  Maybe because it always reminds me of midnight service on Christmas eve growing up.

I have been a busy bee working away on several projects and I can't show pictures yet because they are all Christmas presents.  But after Christmas I will show and tell.

Spritz cookies . . .done.  Next chocolate dipped shortbread cookies. . . .

3 comments:

  1. MMM, sounds yummy!! Can't wait to see your projects! Your new Christmas photo is Gorrrrgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family photo is seriously beautiful, and I LOVE that new pic of O on your sidebar! He is looking so tall/lean these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for stopping by scout! The favor bags are from Hobby Lobby...they are in the party section. Have a wonderful holiday, Melanie

    ReplyDelete