Friday, October 28, 2011

The Party

This year we did a red wagon/fall harvest party.  Here are a few pictures:

My sister in law put together the wagon and haybales . . . way better than I could have ever done for sure!!


Favor table with homeade apple pie caramel apples, kettle corn, and pumpkin shaped rice krispie treats





Dessert table, iced sugar cookies, icebox cookies, spanish cookies, spicecake pumpkin cakepops, chocolate cake with salted caramel frosting, and orange dreamsicle cupcakes with orange vanilla buttercream frosting


The little man blew out his own candles:-)

1 comment:

  1. SO happy you posted photos of the presentation (you know that's my FAVE part), so I didn't have to miss it completely!
    Think the best part had to have been the "2" photo collage, that turned out awesome!! I cannot believe I missed homemade caramel apples? (Just FYI- my birthday is in January!) haaaa
    Happy Birthday again, Owen- hope you had such a special day!

    ReplyDelete